Monday, August 12, 2024

Dad saw the neti video

 And was horrified.  But it does help.  

The parking lot is pretty quiet at the store but there is a lot of work apparently.  I don't mind doing this type of work though.

I decided to take myself out for pupusas on one of my days off and found a very highly rated place not that far from the house.  I'm not sure which day I'll go.  I have 4 days off this week because I worked 8 days straight.

I actually feel pretty good.  God is showing me I'm a lot tougher than I thought.  "I can do all things..."

Allergies were OK until some guy got on the bus drowning in cologne.  They are a little "mad" now but I have drinks and plenty of cough drops.  I also took the cough suppressant, allergy pill, nasal spray, neti pot.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: