Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Well, that was awesome

 Getting ready this morning.  The henna helps oily hair so I only have to wash every other day.  But I walk around in the heat sweating and I also have an active enough job I always wear short sleeves.  So I use conditioner to wash my hair the other days.  I did that today.  

I drink a lot of crystal light type tea but I was out.  I had made some brewed tea and drank that.  I didn't eat anything.  My hand is on the door to leave and I just hurled.  

All over the wall and the floor, happily not on myself.  I cleaned it up and ran out to the bus, which I caught.  

Other than that an uneventful trip to work.  I did tell the drivers they would not see me for a while so they won't look.  

Work should be OK.  I brought spaghetti for lunch.  

No comments: