Thursday, August 29, 2024

Work is going well

 It's amazing what I can do when I have the equipment I need.  I work until 9 tonight; 9 tomorrow.  It rained again while I was at work but it didn't matter.  I did text Ace and tell him to be safe.  He liked that 

I am terrible at the "like" stuff between men and women.  I don't mean lust because it's been my experience I am attracted more to the person than the outer shell.  If I really like someone I find them very appealing.  Although I do like a tidy man not someone scruffy and sloppy.  

Anyway a man I chat with on occasion came by where I was working, once when I was doing grocery, once when I was back doing my main job.  He was off the clock both times.  My one coworker practically bit him.  If he'd been a dog he'd have run off yelping.  

Just goes to show any man comes by work he had better be ready!  

I have NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS.  I don't plan to date coworkers I could see that going bad really fast.  

But I found it interesting.  

No comments: