Thursday, August 22, 2024

I woke up with a splitting migraine

 And threw up in my bucket for a while, even the Pepto.  Cleo got on me in bed and began licking my face and purring.  It did the trick and here I am at work.  Today is my long day, that is $100 in my pocket.  

The headache came back around 11 but one of the team leads had brought donuts.  I ate one and took some Excedrin.  

I have also decided I am going to give the go ahead to my lady bus driving friend.  I will tell her it is OK to put it out there I'm looking and a few basic things I am looking for like a love of God, hard worker, likes cats.  I figure 40-60 is a good age range.  Race unimportant.  

Everyone is freaking out that Buddy's in his 30's but I don't think 40 is a big deal compared to my age. 

If course I will pray on this.  That's it for now.  

No comments: