Monday, August 26, 2024

Very early Monday

 I took a Benadryl.  It helped me doze off but I didn't stay asleep.  And that's why I don't like taking pills.  I didn't even have any caffeine.  

Maybe it's a menopause thing.  Maybe it's a depression thing.  Who knows.  

It will be sad coming home today Buddy was very clear that's not his run, last week.  Off to "wash" my hair with conditioner.  I am a firm believer in letting the henna work for 48 hours (this afternoon) before washing with shampoo.  So that means I will shampoo it tomorrow morning.  

Ideally I would have taken Ace home the days I got off at 6 but the money's not right for that.  

I am also out of candy; I feel terrible about that but the money was just not there.  I will likely get more Wednesday when I get paid.  Money, and candy.  

Six hours of sleep last night according to my fitbit.  It's going to be a long day!  


No comments: