Thursday, August 8, 2024

I made it!

 It was crazy at work.  

My boss, maybe this is Walmart corporate training, maybe just her - kept coming by and asking more and more.  I was able to do 98% of what she asked.  

I did think to myself it is very important for me to feel like I belong at work and I have that.  

She just kept pecking at me like a chicken!  "Heather do this Heather do that why is it so crazy"

It's back to school at La Tienda Loca (the crazy store) that's why.  

But I made it.  I swung by the soda aisle on my way back because I saw we had the 2 liter diet decaf sodas... and I find this: 


Which requires me to guard it until someone can clean it which took 15 minutes past quitting time.  

I got my favorite Indian food TV dinner on the way out.  

Ace, God love him, got me.  I am always very appreciate with him.  I don't really know his love language (they are useful even if you don't love someone) but I brought him a cold bottle of water and his favorite snack bag of chips (my love language) and was very verbally appreciative.  I told him, not in order "Seeing you pull up was the best part of a crazy day... I always feel 100% safe riding with you (when he did an evasive move driving).... I don't know what I'd do without you..."  

It is all 100% business just the way we both want it.  But if you are a Christian I would love it if you'd pray he and his family get saved.  

No comments: