Sunday, August 18, 2024

I cooked almost all of it

 I did 9 containers of spaghetti.  A pot of curried lentils.  15 pork chops.  I got the value pack they were only $5 and I love a nice boneless thin cut pork chop.  I cooked 5 of the chicken thighs with Creole Seasoning (I like the orange brand).  I inadvertently blackened them but they taste good.  I prepped (cubed and marinated) the stir fry chicken I can do that tomorrow.  

The house smells like food.  I just think the various food smells together are probably not a good fit so I lit some incense.  

My feet hurt - when I'm home I'm always barefoot.  I was talking to Buddy about that - I don't care what a guest does - leave the shoes on or off, doesn't matter.  But for me those shoes are coming off the second I walk in the door because I don't like confined feet.  

He agreed, very emphatically.  I thought that was interesting.  

No comments: