Sunday, August 25, 2024

Working on the budget...

 I am glad I worked 2 full weeks.  That helps; but with the AC running all the time I have to save at least a hundred out of this check for the next bill.  

One interesting note on a Chromebook it does not have a caps lock.  The button for that is actually the "start menu" button to borrow a Windows term.  So I open the start menu on a regular basis.  I am learning to Shift+ on the letters instead of just whacking Caps Lock and typing it out.  One time, forgetting this, I managed to lock the computer, that was fun getting it unlocked again.  

Other than that it is a fine computer for my needs.  The video blogs are taken by the computer.  

I'm going to take another nap.  I remembered I had some cans of condensed vegetable soup with barley so I had one of those for dinner.  

How much to budget for groceries?  I already put the candy and cat food in the budget.  

No comments: