Saturday, July 6, 2024

It's going to be an interesting week

 I had lunch with my aunt, she dropped me at work.  It was fairly busy at work.  

I got a few things at work on my way out.  They reduced the price of Biscuit's cat food which was nice.  

We went by the Waffle House, it was pretty quiet and I had a good meal.  They dropped me at home.  

My aunt had a look at my hair and said it is "not even".  Part of me was hoping, against all evidence, I wasn't really assaulted but her tone of voice indicated it was pretty bad.  So she's going to even that out which unfortunately means more hair comes off.  

The storm looks like it will affect Houston which means my commute may be affected.  We will see.  I did take out the insurance policy and have a look at it, I'm good.  And they do pay.  

Spotty and Biscuit got in bed with me before I went to sleep but are gone now.  Probably outside.  

That's it for now (at 4 am).

No comments: