Monday, July 1, 2024

I gave him my number

 I didn't tell him I just gave him a bag of candy like usual.  Except this had an index card with a note "Text first so I know it's you! (phone number)" signed my first name.  

We will see.  

It was good to see him again and if I'm not mistaken he got a little jealous when I casually mentioned Ace bringing me home after work.  I mentioned Ace is a cab driver, and paid, but I got - something.  

I am terrible at all the male female stuff.  

At any rate he will call; or not.  It may be a while before he even finds the index card although I put a Snickers in there.  

Either way I am OK.  

Last week that guy could have cut my throat instead of my hair.  I don't want to have regrets.  Twice now I let Buddy get away without letting him know I care.  Now at least I know I gave him a sign.  

It is very hard to interact on a bus full of deranged people.  

But regret is a lot worse to me than rejection.  

As promised: 



No comments: