Friday, July 5, 2024

"Are they making out?"

 My aunt came solo this morning, came by the house and was looking out the back window.  I looked and saw Cleo and Spotty grooming each other.  

My aunt is not terribly familiar with cats and asked if they were making out but I explained it was normal.

It was nice to see Cleo again and she looked very relaxed.  

My aunt and I went to lunch at Whataburger.  There was a homeless man in the lobby.  They had keypads on the bathroom doors which I thought, and said, was a genius move.  I gave the employees some candy which was happily received.

We had a good lunch and she dropped me at the store.  I introduced her to a few people.  

The team leads are stressing out which puts pressure on the employees but the customers have been fine.  

2 hours to go when I get back.  

No comments: