Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Early Wednesday

 The way things are going in my life I'm having to figure out my future on my own.  

I have concluded I DO want a GOOD man in my life.  Someone who will appreciate and value me.  I want that.  

I don't think Buddy's coming to the blog so I will say sometimes at work when it is crazy I have a happy little vision of a man who cares, showing up at work with a little treat for me, giving me a hug, encouraging me.  

Speaking of Love Spotty and Cleo are "doing battle".  Wrestling, not having sex.  I've only caught her with Biscuit and that was 100% consensual.  

I'm battling the impulse to go looking - an app or something.  But I don't want to do it that way.  I want the person God sends me.  Whoever he is.  I just hope I'm done with caregiving for a while.  [shudder]  I'm still recovering.  

So plan today, now that I have a clear budget: Asian grocery, regular grocery, home, nap, cook, dishes, clean.  

I need to list off a few things I need at work, as well.  Paper towels, wet and dry cat food, etc.  I'm going to go get that shower.  

No comments: