Friday, July 12, 2024

The app at work isn't working

 Which is a big pain in the butt.  

Work has been insane, customers stealing cell phone chargers and using them to charge their phones on our power, a little boy about 5 watching 3 phones charging while his Mom was at work somewhere else.  I kept asking him if there was a responsible adult in the store somewhere and he wouldn't answer me.  My phone didn't work to call my boss.  This is just a little boy.  I kept thinking about Adam Walsh.  

Eventually an older man showed up.  I told him he couldn't leave a little boy alone in the store.  He just laughed at me.  I guess they don't have child molesters in his country.  

It was just that kind of day.  Personnel got smart and ordered us pizza.  That was nice.  

We got the new girl, the one I didn't want.  She's going to be a problem I can tell and the boss who hired her is already telling her to "pick up the pace".  

Ace came to get me.  He is doing OK.  He is getting me tonight.  

The ATM was out of cash.  Glad I got my money when I did.

Word got out about the guy who cut my hair, one of my friends said his friend caught the guy messing with his little girl's hair, hauled him off the bus, and gave him a beating.  That'll work.  

So I told Dad who was horrified, but happy the guy was punished.  And I don't have to go downtown and testify!

That's it for now.  I think it's going to be days yet before we get power.  The mayor is livid.  

No comments: