Wednesday, July 3, 2024

I"m sleeping better at night.

 I sent Buddy some stop signals in the past, which he graciously accepted.  

Just in the last month I told him I was turning down 10 minute rides home.  While at the bus stop every day smiling and riding home with him.  I think anyone could figure that out.  

And I gave him my phone number.  What he does is up to him.  

But I'll tell you something, I slept great last night, got up before the alarm.  

What I find interesting he is talking to me about his schedule and the other routes he works when he is off the Crazy Train route.  

I think the most interesting thing I definitely picked up some jealousy when I mentioned Ace.  He was very happy, though, to hear my aunt and uncle were coming to town this weekend and would give me a ride home on Friday night.  

We will see where this goes.  

No comments: