Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wednesday morning

 I saw a very pissed off Cleo who wouldn't let me pet her.  You'd think I got a toddler or a dog!  I bribed her with some wet food in addition to their daily ration of dry and they all dug into that.  

I had a really bad headache.  A lot of perfume on the bus.

Speaking of I am very happy how I handled this.  We have various people groups who work here.  One of them is Asian and one guy in particular likes to spray himself with a cheap bottle of White Musk perfume in the break room.  Every day, on my lunch.  Instant headache.  

I talked to a friend of his and explained, he said he would take care of it.  I think that's much better than confronting him or going to management.  

I'll know today on my lunch!  

My difficult boss came in at 7.  I could cry.  

Other than that it's been a good day.  

No comments: