Tuesday, July 30, 2024

I am slowly learning a hard lesson about oversharing

 No, nothing from the pest but thinking "Do I want everyone to read this?"  

I did consult with Dad about changing my cell phone plan he thinks it's a good idea.  It could save me a lot of money.  

I got two bills in the mail that was unpleasant.  I got another bill in my email.  

Look, dudes, I'm BROKE today.  I'll pay when I can.  

Another issue I'm not going to talk about.  

And an issue I am sworn to silence on over a loved one, until others are notified.  

Dad was also asking me about changing my internet plan.  That's a good idea.  I told him I will just call them on Friday and see what kind of plan; I looked online and it is confusing, doesn't look like I will save much money.  

A lot going on, I'm going to bed early.  

No comments: