Wednesday, July 3, 2024

I woke up and got up for a while

 I am so confused on all the dating stuff, but I'm not going to stress on it.  It'll be nice if I see Buddy tomorrow but it's not likely, it's a very busy route and he just said he was working it "in the morning" which is a pretty big window.  

I have a very nice and sympathetic female driver in the mornings on another route I will ask her what the company policy is on dating.  She knows I am interested in a driver.  When I said that she immediately popped out a name and described a driver I don't know?  Maybe he said something about me?  I don't know.  

I don't care if it gets out I would date a driver, they have background checks, hard workers, regular drug and alcohol screens, good benefits package, lots of paid time off.  I could do a lot worse.  

I worry about Spotty's emotional health and am I giving him enough affection.  He got into bed with me and we had a very nice cuddle for a while so I feel good about that.  I don't see Biscuit or Cleo.  

Some neighbors are doing a few fireworks but nothing major.  

I'm going to go back to bed.  

No comments: