Saturday, September 24, 2022

Ok I have a little time

So Monday my cab driver buddy gets me to the airport 3 hours early.  TSA was not bad and they had me go through the X ray vs the machine where you hold your arms over your head.  That also happened on the way back.  

I got to my gate and sat down.  There was a very manic, agitated man (I am amazed they let him fly at all) sitting next to me in the waiting area.  At one point he took off his shoe to show me how he had half his foot amputated due to diabetes.  Yuck.  He boarded first and I avoided him, got to sit by a window even.  Plane was very late leaving but I made my connection in Dallas as it's only a half hour by air from Houston Bush to Dallas Love.  

I liked Love easy to find your way around.  Sodas were $4 a bottle though.  I caught my flight out to CA had to sit on an aisle seat which I found I liked, and no one had their blind open so I didn't get to look out.  I am very fond of looking out the window.  Small problems.  

Got to the airport.  There is a big escalator.  I really, really, hate escalators.  I managed to find the baggage claim (I only brought my backpack, which I carried) and got picked up.  We went to their house which was about an hour away.  

We ran by a Walmart as we needed some things.  My area in the store was very badly done.  I found that interesting.  The rest of the store was fine.  I used my discount card.  

I made them dinner which they said they liked.  We talked, I went to bed.  

I mainly hung out with them for the next couple days.  We did walk every day which I felt was important.  I ate off plan but tried to get the majority of my food as low carb ketoish foods.  

My only real gripe I am used to a garden tub and they had a standard shower.  So it felt a little cramped to me.  But the water pressure was good and plenty of hot water.  

Mom was not crazy about my t shirt dresses and bought me a couple of t shirts.  She talked me into trying a men's L instead of the XL I had been planning to get and I found it fit great.  So I got one.  

You know the drill skip to the +++ if you want to avoid the icky.  I did have a problem I was constipated.  I mean, nothing for days.  Then yesterday a massive one that clogged the toilet.  I was very embarrassed.  I wished I had my poop knife.  But I did not.  Then when I was on the plane today another huge one.  I managed to hold off until Dallas and took care of it there.  But it almost clogged the airport toilet.  I ate plenty of fiber I am baffled.  ++++

This morning I got up very early and they dropped me at the airport at 6.  It was fairly busy, busier than Houston was at the same time.  I got through security and managed to find my way to the gate.  I got an aisle seat this time and read a book I had picked up at a thrift store.  I finished it.  

I got off and they had changed my gate.  So I went to the new gate.  Spent some time.  Heard a guy yelling about Houston at another gate way down the jetway.  Asked at the desk, that was my new gate.  So I had to run down there.  I just barely got on in time.  But I did and another window seat.  I enjoyed looking out.  Got off figured out where to meet my buddy and we got going.  

Came home, saw Cleo who ran away.  Spotty came out and meowed at me for a minute.  I did not see Biscuit.  

There was a problem while I was gone.  I did not hold my mail (will next time).  Someone robbed the mailman and stole the master key.  But my mail was all there so that was good.  I came back and went to the bathroom, Biscuit came in the bathroom and yelled at me for a while.  It was a very different meow.  I gave him a can of turkey shreds in gravy and he got in my lap for a while.  He eventually left so I did a few things.  

I am going to bed early.  That's it for now.  

No comments: