Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday morning

 I slept great in my own bed and woke up to all 3 cats in it.  Cleo and Spotty are still a little reserved but they will come around.  I have left Biscuit before for those blind vendor conferences. He's been fine but he was eyeing my work bag as I got it ready.  

I am glad I paid my friend to give me a ride to work today I would not have wanted to get up at 3.  About all I did last night I put the clothes in the laundry room and left them.  I will work on them tonight/tomorrow.  

Mom put up photos on Facebook I will copy them to my hard drive and post them I think.  In one of them the lighting is so intense I look blonde.  Dad said he liked my hair down so I tried to do that as much as possible (not exercising).  

They live in a very nice planned community with a gym, walking trails, and a fitness center and it is up on a hill so I don't have to worry about them flooding.  Good.  They have a very nice neighborhood Walmart the big Walmart is a little icky but not too bad.  Not like my store which is a dump, at least until we get our remodel.  

They each have a car but mainly ride around in hers and she drives 98% of the time.  If he has a board meeting or a veterans group meeting he will drive his.  

I am glad I only have one day of work I feel like I need a day to recoup from my trip.  I was happy to see I could run so fast for that other gate and didn't get out of breath.  I guess I have better cardio capacity than I thought.  

We did talk a walk every morning.  Both Mom and I want Dad exercising more so I am going to ask them every day what they did and also work out some on my own to prod him.  They both get around pretty good for 80 year olds so I am happy about that but Dad does have trouble getting out of his recliner.  He has a cozy setup.  

My ride should be coming any minute I will go for now.  

No comments: