Monday, September 12, 2022

190.2

Good old cycle is always good for some weight loss; down to 190.2.  May break 180's tomorrow (I plan to eat smart).  

I didn't sleep well but I got eight and a half hours before I got up.  I plan to take a walk in about an hour when it's light out.  I only eat after 9 and I'm not hungry anyway.  

Big goal for days off: pay flood insurance, dishes, cooking, laundry, litter box, packing.  I don't plan to change the sheets because scent is very comforting to cats and I want them to have that in my bed.  They will miss me.  I'm going to miss them too.  I'm still going.  

Today I will probably go through my bag and restructure a few things.  Like my underwear is too big so I will need to size down.  Stuff like that.  My aunt will move the money from savings to checking today and then I can pay the insurance tomorrow.  I need to take one day just to relax, get a nap, etc. not sure which day that will be.  I will probably do laundry today. 

So that was fun, I got up at 5 hung out around the house for a couple of hours, got dressed in shorts and t shirt, sneakers, went for a half hour walk (did not include warm up and cool down so 40 minutes).  It was nice, I felt strong, feet felt great in my $30 shoes.  I came home.  While undressing I saw my rogue's gallery of "too small" bras I had picked up over the years.  Some had been on clearance and too good a deal to miss, some I had bought in my current size but too tight when I tried them on, so into the closet...I took them out and tried them on.  5 of them fit great, including a very nice $20 bra.  I don't even have that many wash bags.  

I did a load of laundry with some of them and my work t shirts which are hanging up to dry.  I will do another load shortly.  

Then I was looking in my "shapewear" drawer on the dresser.  I had 2 2X in the backpack which are too big, I will have to put them in the garage.  Then I had a 3 X which is way too big it was a bigger item and not cheap.  I also had one in what size... it was a XL and I checked the manufacturer website and it fits, I will try it on of course.  And that's a $20 item.  So I got shapewear and bras today in addition to the underwear I got this weekend (from my box).  God does take care of the details if you let Him.  I have a tight budget, I couldn't have bought any of this but God gave it to me anyway.  And I am vain enough I will bring that shapewear thing with me.  I have plenty of socks.  

I had some cheese and walnuts for breakfast, it sticks around a good long time.  I worked on the computer, did some laundry.  I turned off the TV when Criminal Minds came on that is too depressing.  I decided to take a nap and woke up with a horrific headache.  I took some Excedrin.  I ate a granola bar in case carbs are too low.  I had some very cold water.  I am better but not great.  I am blaming the shot.  But I guess that means I got a good shot if it's affecting me, and I do have today off which is why I planned the timing the way I did.  I can afford to lose today.  

I do feel a little better though.  

Later on I will have a try-on party with the shapewear (let's hope I can get it off!) and jeans.  I am 99% sure I am going to wear the gray jeans with the fun embroidery on the airplane.  They are a good fit and bootcut, which I like a lot if I have to adjust my compression socks (will wear on airplane).  Anything that doesn't fit will go live in the garage.  I will also open up my "smaller sizes" box and see what fits out of that.  It should be fun but I'm not up for it right now.  I don't like baggy pants.  I don't like tight pants.  Anything in the happy place between will live in my drawer.  

I will be back.  

So that was interesting.  I am a Gloria Vanderbilt size 18.  No question they fit great.  I got both pair of jeans for $1 each too (new) and they look great.  

Here's what I did.  I got out the box of smaller clothes.  Spotty decided to help.  


These don't fit yet.  (above)

These fit now and didn't a little while ago.  (below)

That, to me, is a LOT of additional clothes.  The gray jeans are the ones I'm wearing on my trip.  


These (above) were way too big so retired.  There is another pair of jeans in the wash also going out to the garage.  You can see why I've been picking up smaller sizes as I go.  

These (below) are everything that fits me now.  I am very happy with them.  

The striped ones are shorts which I really needed as my current shorts don't have good pockets.  So I am set for a while.  

Most of these are 18's so I need to start picking up some 16's next time I go to the thrift shop.  

God provides.  

That's it for now.  

Oh, Spotty is still "helping".  






No comments: