Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday night

Done with work for the day now 3 days (unpaid) off in a row.  

Work was fine.  I did some shopping after work.  They had the cat food, canned chicken, and yogurt.  I got the very last yogurt.  They did not have the tuna.  

Long lines to get out but I made it.  I did not make the bus, and had to wait on the next one.  Got home eventually.  

I put up my stuff, talked to Biscuit, who was upset at me leaving again.  He got in my lap after shouting at me.  And cats can yell, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  

He got in my lap for a while.  When he got up I took a walk in the park for half an hour, came home, started a load of laundry, and my parents called.  We talked, I ate some dinner.  

I plan to go to bed early tonight.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good visit with your parents. That's hard when you get back home in the evening and then need to go to work the next day. I was telling a friend a few days ago, that was one of the perks of being retired..there's not that pressure after a trip. Happily, you have a nice long "weekend" to regroup, re-adjust and spend some extra time with your cats.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit (bathroom issues aside). Glad you enjoyed it and are back with your sweet kitties. Give them some extra love and rest up on these next few days off.