Sunday, September 11, 2022

Well I got the jab.

Apparently it has all the good stuff.  It did not hurt going in she said I had muscle.  

Took the bus to work, got the guy who does not want candy on one run.  No freaks on the other run.  Got to work a little later, though.  That was OK I was not buying a donut.  And I didn't.  I didn't buy anything off plan today I just ate what I brought.  14 carbs for the day including my whole milk Greek yogurt.  

I did eat (on plan) some delicious roast chickpeas.  Those are a really good salty snack for people who can't do (in my case many) nuts.  I plan to bring some with me when I travel.  

Dad called right before I started work but I had time to talk some.  Ron always said to leave people wanting when you had a conversation and I had to cut it short so I could log in (which was rather difficult as it turns out).  Work was busy.  

I took my pills when I had my break at 1 and I got a little groggy afterward.  I may need to rethink that.  But 3 PM rolled around, the other girl was late as usual but it didn't matter because I was going to the pharmacy and shop after.  

I went to the pharmacy after work and it was pretty quiet, got my booster which she said "Had the good stuff" in it.  I hope that does not affect me adversely but I do have 3 days off if it does.  I took all the herbs and vitamins when I got home.  It did take a while though which was fine.  I was teasing the tech when I heard her setting up behind me "Just like the dentist, don't let me see the tray!"  It really didn't hurt going in.  I think I have more deltoid muscle than I did last year.  

Now that I was done, and felt OK, I went for my bag in the breakroom (no point taking it to the pharmacy) and got that, then, having heard of a cart shortage today, just piled my purchases in my hands.  First up the cat food, which they had, dry urinary formula.  Then 3 cans of "worms in gravy" (turkey shreds in gravy but look remarkably like worms).  The cats love that stuff.  Then my yogurt I really want to have plenty at home so I got a carton.  Getting low on Walnuts (I can do them) so I got a bag.  I had considered buying cheese but did not as I have a good amount, and can always buy more later in the week.  I spent some time looking at ice cream but did not see anything keto and they didn't have Blue Bell No Sugar Added Vanilla.  So I went in search of a bottle of diet Dew (because I got a shot, and I was celebrating my Friday night), got that, juggling my items.  Secretly wished a nice man would show up with a shopping cart.  Got checked out and called my cab driving buddy because I really could not face the thought of having to hump that all to the bus stop, 2 hours on the bus, drag it home with my arm...he came in 15 minutes.  Got home, took my herbs and vitamins.  

I had chatted a little via text with my aunt and parents they were doing well.  I heard music and found out it was #6 when I went to lie down.  He would blast it, turn it off for a long while, blast it again.  It was impossible to take a nap.  But I'm glad he had fun I think the family was out running an errand and he was just chilling at home.  He works hard so I have gotten to the point where I don't get too upset.  

I am tired so I am going to bed now.  You have a good night/day I will post tomorrow.  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there was information about the jab that we're being lied to, would you want to know?
I have a link, if you're open to it.
You have a big audience and could be used by God to spread the word.

Heather Knits said...

Well I always operate from a position that "they" distort the truth. I don't believe the government is ever honest with us and the media is even worse.

Go ahead and hit me. I will post the comment with the link in it.

I will say I had a violent headache for most of the day, today, thanks to the jab.

Anonymous said...

This is the link from pastor J.D. Farag out of Calvary Chapel in Hawaii. He has a weekly prophecy update when most won't touch prophecy.
I learned about him from RF when you were on that board. Let me know what you think. Sp much deception these days.

https://subspla.sh/9n5sfvb
u were

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting the link on your blog! May God use you mightly to get out the truth that Jesus is coming. The truth is getting censored everywhere.

Heather Knits said...

Well I can't say what Blogger might do...but it's up there for now.

Anonymous said...

It's really bad Heather and thank you so much for helping.
That first post I had to do 3 times because I was getting an error.

https://rumble.com/v1jtv4x-cancer-rates-exploding-after-death-jab-dr.-mikovits-sounds-alarm-on-mass-de.html

Anonymous said...

Heather, watch that new video I just sent you and see if you can purchase some Iv er mec tin. I heard you can get it OTC in TN.
You know uncle Joe is gonna cure cancer but it won't be cheap like it is now.
I have 2 boxes, one I got from India.
Please quit getting vx'd ((hugs))

Heather Knits said...

Well I would get the supplement but Dad and Mom (adoptive) have GREAT faith in the vax. If I am staying with them for a week after traveling I figured they would want me done up. And they were thrilled to hear I had it done. I am doing the vax for them, to make them feel better. They aren't stupid, I ride the city bus with some filthy and ill people. Then I go to work at a Walmart which can be just as bad. I am at huge risk of getting anything. So I do it for them.

If it were just me I would not get it unless mandated for work.

Heather Knits said...

Also adding I am not getting flu vax ever as both my half sister and half brother had bad reactions to theirs. I would get pneumonia vax and also tetanus. I need that considering what I am exposed to lately...

I don't plan to get shingles shot for a long time if ever. Everyone at work who has gotten that has had a really bad reaction.

Anonymous said...

People are being controlled by fear and any info contrary to the narrative is being heavily censored... In Amerika!
I didn't know if you were open to the info I sent you and thank you for sharing it on your blog. It might make a difference and help get the truth out.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.