Sunday, September 11, 2022

Almost time to leave for work

Got the shower done, did up the candy for my drivers.  I brought an insulated tote bag (folds up in my work bag) in case I buy cold items after work that won't fit in my lunch bag.  I really only need food for a week and a couple days when I get back so trying to focus on that.  

I am really proud of myself for bringing a meal instead of eating the usual 2 donuts.  That is bound to help my weight loss.  I may change my macros in my fitness tracker to show more fat and less carbs (allow, rather).   I have gone over on fat grams a couple of times but very seldom on carbs, normally I eat about half of what I budgeted.   

I am a little anxious about flying I have to change planes but I am sure I will be fine.  I am sure the cats will be fine but they will be upset when I get home so I may get a few cans of what I call "Worms in gravy" (turkey shreds) to bribe them when I come back.  I left Biscuit at home by himself during several blind vendor conferences and he was fine for a few days.  When we went to San Antonio we were gone almost a week.  I didn't have anyone feed them I just left a lot of food out, and there was still some when I got back, but I will feel better having Jack look in on them, not that he will see them. 

And airport food!  I plan to bring Walnuts and cheese but what about that long layover coming home?  I don't know.  I will figure something out.  Worst case I can go to Starbucks and get a heavy whipping cream steamer.  That has plenty of fat grans.  I think I even have an old Starbucks gift card of Ron's.  I don't think people always knew what to give us and a gift card is a safe bet.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: