Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday night

Well it was a rather long trip to the grocery store.  I probably could have gone crosstown for what it took.  But I do it the safe way.  Grocery store is on my side of the busy street, so I would have to either walk up the road over a bridge (hate bridges), cross the busy street 2 times to get to the store on the bus, or ride the bus down, cross at the light, ride around to the end of the line and come back.  I did the last but it was very long.  But I got there.  

Cheese had gone up 2 dollars a bag.  They did not have frozen ground turkey chubs at all.  They were out of bologna, not that I like it much.  They did have Cotto Salami.  I figure I like hard salami so "soft" salami ought to be alright.  It was $2.37 a pound so seemed like a good deal I put it in my cart.  So I spent $15.  

I had given serious thought to buying some cream puffs but decided against it.  I didn't want to gain weight over it.  I have worked too hard.  

I got home right quick, that was no problem.  The $30 shoes were comfortable and I plan to take them on my trip.  Put away my groceries.  I had gotten meat, cheese, and vegetables.  I bought 2 bottles of store brand diet pop out of the fridge and a 50 cent bag of chips, those were my indulgences.  Good enough.  When I had everything put up I washed my hands well.  

What I have seen on the bus (trigger warming for gross, until the +++), people picking their hose and then rubbing it on the hand rail, digging and scratching in butt crack and then touching everything on the bus, sneezing on hands and grabbing button/hand rail, etc. so I ALWAYS wash when I get off.  Even when I'm going to work I get in the break room and go right to the sink.  +++

So I did that and not sorry.  THEN I ate my chips.  I called my aunt and texted a little with Mom, then took a nap with, as it turns, out BOTH Biscuit and Cleo.  That was fun but I did wake with a bad headache.   

I had some dinner and called my Dad, who is going out of town early tomorrow.  He is doing well.  I got the mail and electric was only $139.  I can do that.  So I paid it already now I just need to pay the gas bill.  I can do that Thursday.  

Just doing some laundry and then going to bed.  That's it for now.  

No comments: