Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday morning

I slept better last night.  My weight was a little up today.  I think it is PMS bloating.  I have been eating OK.  If it follows pattern I will lose a couple of pounds when I start my cycle at least get back down to 192.  I would like to break the 180's though.  We will see.  

How to say this?  I hadn't had any luck in a department for a few days which no doubt helped contribute to the weight gain.  That is the problem with most low carb foods not a lot of fiber, my greens went bad and I have not bought another bag.  So I was a little backed up.  I started eating (food) again and sure enough I got some results.  

Is there anything sadder than weighing yourself before and after the bowel movement?  Apparently it was not that significant.  But at least I am moving again.  I prefer to get that over with at home.  I hear women at work in the bathroom straining and it is very awkward and embarrassing.  

And everyone is using the litter box this morning.  I will need to buy some more litter, if I can swing it I may call my cab driver friend to take me home Monday afternoon and get some litter.  No way I can bring a 40 pound sack of litter on the bus.  

It all goes to the electric bill.  I am thanking God for the ability to pay it.  I will be able to pay it; I just don't know how much I'll have left.  Mom and Dad sent me some money for cab fare to the airport which is a big help.  I would hate to catch the airport bus.  

In fact, last night, on my way home I saw the airport bus pulled over, a police car, Metro bus supervisor, and an ambulance all surrounding the bus which had it's hazard lights on.  My last driver told me he had seen it like that for 45 minutes.  

The last driver was the guy who flirted with me.  I am a little confused because he is a lot (15 years?) younger than me, very good looking (if you like a guy with a shaved head which apparently I do), not at all the kind of guy I would think would be interested in a middle aged woman with a big tote bag.  Maybe he is just being friendly?  My radar on this is terrible.  But we did chat a little and I told him I had bought the house with my husband, who died last year.  He knew someone who grew up in my neighborhood.  The driver, that is.  Anyway I am pretty baffled on it I will be nice to him but at least he knows I am a pretty fresh widow.  I can always talk about the cats that puts everyone off.  

Again, like the guy at work, I don't believe I could date him because I don't believe he is saved and the Bible is very clear on that, I can date whoever I want as long as he is saved.  It saves me a lot of pain in the future, I often had to choose God over Ron or vice versa and it was always a terrible place to be.  Also the Bible says it is easier to remain single because I can focus on pleasing God without having to add pleasing a husband into the mix.  

I am going to take my shower.   Oops running late need to go.  More later.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why cant you just get the litter delivered? You are always making things harder than they have to be. Wal-Mart delivers, chewy delivers. What's the problem?

Heather Knits said...

I couldn't get the litter delivered, the store would only bring a 20 pound one and then half the time it was out of stock. I am not wasting half my day waiting around for a tiny, overpriced, litter. I use the 40 pound buckets. Now Chewy might be a viable option on that I have considered getting their brand litter but still on the fence about that.

But I don't have a problem with hiring a cab; I can get things like bottled water, large heavy items I can't take on the bus (like unsweetened soy milk), and the cat litter. Make it all one trip. He is cool doing things like that and I give him an extra $5 for the help with the packages.

It all depends on Biscuit is he going to use the box more? If he is that is going to inform things. Right now from what I can see they are all urinating in my garden bed out front. The wood chips are constantly disturbed. Plants don't mind. And I would rather they use my garden.