Friday, September 9, 2022

Well that was fun

I lost half an inch off my hips from the last time I measured on August 24.  When I got home from work I washed all my smaller size underwear they are going right now.  Then I tried on some jeans from my treasure box since I had it open to get out the underwear.  One pair of size 18 did not fit, it wasn't even close.  But the other pair, a really nice dove gray midrise bootcut with fun embroidery on the back pockets, fit great.  I was so excited.  I decided to save the rest of the box for next week my day off.  I am very happy, I had to retire the black jeans with the great pockets because they are too baggy now, but I got the gray ones.  

Uneventful ride to work, for once I did not see something disgusting.  I got a keychain for the extra key and 2 giant chocolate bars, one for each of my drivers.  Then I ate my snack and kept my nose clean while I waited to start work.  

Work was pretty busy.  I was happy to get out.  I came home, checked the mail, and unpacked the underwear.  I had to take the tape off each one and unroll them.  But I got them all in the wash.  

That's it for now..


No comments: