Monday, September 5, 2022

This will be quick

 Work went OK.  I like the new girl they hired she is a character.  Ron would have loved her.  

I was unhappy the other day.  You may not remember but last year the autistic adult son of an employee came into the store raging, screaming, throwing things and having a massive tantrum because his mother would not leave early.  So she left early, giving him what he wanted (IMO he should have gone to jail), and the next day or so bragged about how she had bought "the kids" the latest gaming console.  So you reward him for violent behavior.  The other day he came in "Looking around and waiting for my Mom" hanging out at my area.  I was very uncomfortable he has already proven to be unstable and violent I don't know WHY he is allowed in the store.  He is smart enough to order food online, he is smart enough to know you don't do that.  He is a huge man, very tall and very heavy, not a good combination with a violent temper.  I do carry a stun gun though but I doubt it would help much.  I didn't like that one bit.  

Other than that it was a regular day, a lot more customers as the weather was nicer.  I stayed busy which I like.  I hated sitting around at my last job waiting on deliveries.  

Ride to and from were uneventful.  I did get to work a little earlier than planned due to a good bus connection not sure if that happens today, but not counting on it.  One of my slower friends from the bus said they are having some sort of event downtown for Labor Day, nice if you are not working!  But most laborers have to work today.  I did see #6 unloading the tables and chairs next door so I guess he's having a party tonight.  

Money is tight until I figure out the electric bill.  I do plan to get some groceries on the way home today, some at work and possibly some at the grocery store.  I definitely need new cat food.  I will figure it out.  Could get heavy on the way home.  

That's it for now I have to go pretty quick.  

No comments: