Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday night

 I had a good ride to work with my cab driver buddy.  He confirmed we are on for Monday morning.  

Got to work, boss was in nitpick mode it was exhausting.  She asked me to do something then got mad something else wasn't done.  I told her "You wanted me to do the first thing".  She does not work tomorrow.  

I used the computer in personnel to log in and out.  It worked OK.  I also got my schedule for the week of the first, pretty standard stuff.  

The girl supposed to relieve me did not come.  I told them I couldn't stay because I was meeting someone at the house.  She said OK (not the cranky boss, another one).  I left 10 minutes late though.  Got to the bus stop and found something unspeakable.  

As in I will not tell you what it was or even hint.  It smelled very bad and I was downwind sitting as far away as possible.  

It got me thinking, if I had someone in my life who loved to drive me around, would I EVER ride the bus?  And the answer was likely no.  Which is why I don't have someone to drive me around (for free).  I was very happy to see the bus and it was nice and cold.  It was very muggy today and it rained a little on the way home.  

My jeans were very comfortable.  I got them at the thrift shop, they don't have any tags on the inside someone wrote "6W" with a permanent marker and they were marketed as 16W which they are.  The button says "Talbots" on them and they seem very well made so I believe it.  They fit very well.  The other ones I am really liking are the Lee size 18 midrise bootcut I am taking with me.  So I will wear these again today.  

That is the bad thing about people coming over, I have to keep my clothes on.  Normally by now that bra would be gone and I would be wearing my t shirt and the booty shorts.  Can't wear that in front of a guy I'm not married to or, worse, his wife.  I don't know who all is coming over.  I can take off my shoes, brb.  

He is on the way.  It won't take long just give him the key and tell him 2 cups a day.  Water should be fine and he has a dog so he knows to look for that.  

He came by, I showed him the ropes, it took very little time.  He was more concerned which bowl to use so I took away the unused ones after he left.  

Talked to my parents they are excited, took my pills.  That's all good.  I have found the tuna to be very filling so that's what I'll have for breakfast when I leave.  That should hold me for 6-7 hours.  Then I can get into my walnuts and cheese.  I don't want to buy airport food if I can avoid it.  

I have to go to bed now, that's it for now. 

PS I may download the Blogger app since the work app is not working anyway.  

No comments: