Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday morning

Slept pretty well last night and mood is better today.  I plan to take a shower after my last load of clothes wraps up.  Then God Time and go out.  

Cleo is coming up to me and begging but not as friendly as she was before.  I am sure she will come over eventually.  But I had to go; I just don't know how long I have with my parents.  And traveling was not as bad as I'd feared.  Three new airports but God helped me do it.  Dallas Love was probably the easiest.  

Bush is remodeling and expanding so it was somewhat confusing but not hard to get to the Southwest gate from the Southwest check in.  And all the Southwest people I dealt with were great, very nice, and did not make me feel stupid when I asked "dumb" questions.  

This will probably sound odd but one thing I saw at my parents house (I don't consider it "home" because I never lived there) made me feel very welcome.  The guest bath had a toilet ring.  It was not overly obvious but during my clog drama I noticed it.  And I thought to myself that ring would have been scrubbed off for a guest but I am family so she forgot/didn't bother.  She would be horrified to find out I noticed.  But it made me feel welcome.  

I also thought it was cute she scouted the house after I left and the only thing I forgot was a hairclip.  I use them in the shower after I wash my hair, if I apply conditioner (I did some days) I would put it up in the clip and finish washing, then rinse out my hair right before I got out of the shower and put the clip back.  But it was clear plastic so I missed it.  I told her to throw it out but she said she would save it for my next visit.  Glad they want me again.  

I am down to 189 now so only 2 pounds to where I was before.  But I ate pasta, waffles, ice cream, and cake just that I recall off the top of my head.  That's not bad, only 3.5 pounds.  And now down to 2.  I will get back.  

I put my "nice" dress in Ron's closet along with my wedding gown and a few other dressy items.  I have some 24W clothes in there I need to put in the garage.  I think I will put my t shirt dresses in there too.  I only wear them when my aunt comes to visit or I go see my parents.  But the t shirt dresses are drying right now.  

I also need to go through my t shirts and categorize them by size.  I really am a Men's Large now so I have stuff ranging up to Men's 3X.  I need to decide if I am going to put all the big stuff in the garage or keep wearing it.  If I keep wearing it I don't have to buy new, so there's that.  But I would like stuff that fits.  I am open to opinions on the subject.  

At work we have gotten rid of the Junior's t shirts I found I liked it is all long sleeve now.  I don't like long sleeves not even in the winter.  I will wear a jacket over short sleeves but I don't like long sleeves for some reason.  

So I will look at that.  I think the big stuff is OK to wear it's just baggy.  

I had probably also better wash my Amazon jacket I got for Prime Day.  That was $20 and it is very nice and thick.  I may have a problem fitting it in my bag but I will figure it out.  But I haven't washed it.  That is a nice ivory color should make me easy to see at the bus stop.  

Work has a long sleeved cream colored sweatshirt but no hoodie in cream.  Just a light gray that is about the same hue as my pink hoodie so I guess I will just wear the pink one.  I have a couple of hoodies already and don't feel like I need another one.  Besides I already have the cream colored shirt I bought one last year.  It is $2 more this year, though.  

I need to figure out my gift cards and such as well.  What I will spend them on.  I am thinking to use the Vanilla card for snacks.  That would last me a while.  Sometimes after a long day on the weekend (even a short day feels like a long day on the weekend: dog years) I would like a nice cold Diet Dew.  I could use the card for that.  I am liking that.  

I plan to use my Walmart gift card (a gift from my older brother and his wife) on some sort of fun thing be it clothes or an appliance sort of thing.  

Mom and Dad gave me a check.  I want to use that on something fun not just groceries but have not figured out, what, yet.  

My aunt deposited money in my account which was very easy for her as she's on it.  I may use that to place a Swanson Vitamin order I feel like I could use some probiotics and some nice soap.  

All this my next pay is going to be pretty low (not because of the vacation I get that pay tomorrow and I used paid time off for that), so I need to factor that in as well.  

The clothes are done, they weren't dry yet so I will finish them tonight.  That's it for now.  

No comments: