Sunday, September 18, 2022

187.6

I slept pretty well and woke up with 3 cats in my bed.  Spotty was lying on my hand, cutest baby ever.  They all are.  

Biscuit is lying on his back with a leg in the air.  Cleo is happy I gave her some yogurt last night, who would have figured she would be so food motivated?  I give her plain whole milk yogurt, about a tablespoon.  I figure the probiotics are good for her.  She's eaten it before and seems to like it.  

I don't remember my dreams but I had trouble sleeping last night.  I did wake up and find I am down another half a pound.  That is a total of over 5 pounds lost this month.  Lower calorie keto with exercise and intermittent fasting.  I also bring my own food to work that helps a lot.  Saves me money too.  

I will need to fix some tuna for my lunch today but that shouldn't take long.  I am giving myself 20 minutes to blog/rot my brain on the internet.  It will be interesting because I will not be online much, if at all, the next week.  I will have my tablet and phone but that is it.  

And I am seriously considering downloading the Blogger app.  My work app isn't working anyway so what's the harm?  

Carb Manager was a little glitchy loading this morning but I tried to open it before my phone had finished booting, I think.  So my fault.  They have a little avocado as their mascot and it looked very sad in the error window.  When I get my carbs right the avocado has a party when I tell the app I am done logging for the day.  It's cute.  

Dryer just went I need to check on that.  Jeans are ready for tomorrow, already have shirt and bra picked out.  Doing compression socks so that's done...then just need underwear.  The new smaller ones are working out very well for me.  If they work on a work day they are good to go because I am very active.  Then a few little things like clean out the sink so Jack can fill the water bowl if need be, things like that.  

I went to sleep last night and woke up about an hour later.  It was hard getting back to sleep.  I have a lot of pieces with the traveling coming up.  But I will get it all with God's help.  Well God's going to get it I just have to listen...

All ready to go.  I will have a fair amount to do tonight even though I am mostly packed.  

If you pray I can always use support.  Thank you!  

That's it for now.   

No comments: