Thursday, September 22, 2022

Made it a couple days

 Dont mail anything!  My mailman was robbed and the master key stolen so my mail isnt safe.


Uneventful flight except for the diabetic taking his shoe off and showing me how he lost half his foot.


Parents are great thrilled to have me.  Meeting all the friends.  Saw brother and his family they are good.

Everyone going above and beyond to accommodate my eating plan.  Went to farmers market and bought 3 pints fresh and perfect berries.  Strawberry, blackberry, and raspberry.  Have eaten all the blackberries.  Averaging about 100 carbs a day and only up one pound so far.

Today a long walk, do those every day, then Dad wants to take me to in and out burger.  Later on all their friends are meeting us at a gourmet ice cream place.  They have sugar free options.

Woke up with a bad headache at 2 AM but the Excedrin killed it.  I am wide awake now though.

Mom and Dad seem very happy here which makes me happy.  They have an active social life, exercising, eating right, happy together.

I brought enough stuff not too much or little.  Happy about that.

Haven't heard from Jack about cats but I assume no news is good news.  Feel bad for the poor mailman though.  

That's it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would not the post office just change the lock out as soon as possible? And in the meanwhile be holding your mail for pickup somewhere or delivery once the lock is changed?

Enjoy your visit!

Barbara