Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday morning

 Ride to work was pretty uneventful except for some creepy beetles all over the ground at my second stop.  Why I don't know but I didn't put my bag down because I didn't want to get infested.  I didn't want to the one who brought bugs on the bus/store.  

When I got to the store, as planned, I put my bag up and went out to the apparel section.  I found a single men's t shirt for $6 (boy those have gone up), tried it on it fit great.  You could see I had a waist but it wasn't slutty.  I liked it.  Then I looked around and found some suck em in briefs (a 2 pack) for $11 in my new size which is an XL.  I thought about getting a six pack of the men's t shirts but those are $20 and I couldn't justify it.  So I went with just those.  I paid and went back to the break room, wrapped everything up to avert prying eyes, and stuffed it in my bag (had receipt).  I ate my meal and waited to clock in.  I had some trouble with Carb Manager it kept saying I was offline but the store internet was up.  I rebooted my phone just to be safe.  I was able to clock in/out all day which was great, thank you Lord.  

When I got to work they told me I had overdue CBL's.  They are online classes I have to take, take a little test at the end and then it logs it into my file.  But every time I have asked to do them I have been told they couldn't spare me.  Now all of a sudden they want me to do them now what corporate is noticing.  

I did my job until 9, then went back and did some of the training, enough to get them off my back but not so long they would say I was slacking.  Hopefully that pays off today.  I got out on time and then went home.  I threw my clothes in the wash.  I called my parents and we talked, they are happy to be home and tired.  Mom said she had not bought me any food yet and I said we can hit her Walmart on my way to their house from the airport, she liked that.  But it is cute to see them so excited.  

I went to bed, woke up a lot.  Got up a little late (2 cats in the bed with me) and weighed myself.  188.6.  So down almost another pound, very happy about that.  I am in a "whoosh" right now of losing but then it will stabilize for a couple of weeks until I lose again.  When I get to goal I am going to slowly inch up my calories from my current 1,500 up to whatever the maintainer level will be about 100 calories a week.  That way I don't have any problems.  

That's the plan.  I did make a mistake yesterday, I forgot to bring my medication to work so I had to take it when I got home.  I felt a little embarrassed admitting that to my parents.  I took it with a spoonful of (fake) peanut butter and some plain yogurt and that worked fine.  

I need to get going, will be back.   Almost ready to go; I need to do my hair (only takes a minute) and put my lunch in my bag.  I also just did my water bottle, one day I forgot that and was really thirsty.  I'm not supposed to get overheated per the pharmacist but that is unavoidable, I seem to be OK so far with a lot of water.  

I tried to check my email but Spotty wanted his lovin's.  I didn't give him too much because I am dressed for work and don't want orange cat hair all over my clothes.  But I will get him tonight.  He's a good boy he was purring when I left him.  They have plenty of food and water too.  I only got a little of my email but I got enough.  

Getting ready to go, that's it for now.  

No comments: