Monday, September 19, 2022

First post

The big day is here!  So far only glitch the tablet got unplugged so I am charging that.  Once it is 100% I will put it in the bag along with the charger.  The thing about a Fire tablet is it has a different plug than my cell phone so 2 chargers required.  Not a big issue.  

I still haven't decided if I will download the Blogger app or not.  You will of course be the first to know if I do.  If I do it won't be long posts but at least keep you up to date.  

I did not sleep well as expected but hopeful I can sleep on the plane if possible.  

A lot of moving pieces going into my day today but I will get it all.  Well God will get it all I am just going.  I tend to make things more difficult than they are in real life.  

I did reset Carb Manager to maintaining weight vs. losing which "gives" me an extra 400 calories a day. That should be plenty of wiggle room.  

I will have various family members making meals for me so that will be interesting I did give them a quick rundown of likes/dislikes.  I did mention I love lemon so lemon anything would be awesome.  But we can do things like rotisserie chicken and all for days Mom doesn't want to cook or go out to dinner.  I plan to be an easy guest.  

And I will do my best not to talk about keto all the time people don't want to hear it.  If they ask me questions, yes, but not going on and on about it.  It is easy to do with a new eating plan.  

Cats are good I gave them a can of "worms in gravy" aka Turkey Shreds.  They were all yelling their heads off when they saw the can in my hand!  I have 2 more cans.  One for when I get back, I like to have a reserve can as well.  They are really good cats.  

I have decided I am going to have Jack keep the key.  It will be very useful to have someone with the key in my neighborhood.  If I lose the keys, get robbed, etc. he can open the door and let me in (I have an extra key in the house).  He is trustworthy as well.  And I don't have anything people want.  I have a little bit of used clothing, a 24 inch TV, 24 inch computer monitor, old wi fi router, old computer, a lot of Bibles, scripture booklets, and candy...and 3 cats I love but nothing anyone would want.  

I had the blinds cracked on one window I decided to close them.  I also put my timer outlet on a schedule when I might be awake and have that set to go on and off.  It worked last night.  I am as ready as I can be.  

Now I need to take my shower and shave my legs.  I am bringing a razor (with safety cover) in my bag.  If they don't let me keep it I will just buy another one in CA.  That's it for now.  


No comments: