Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday morning

 Well, the CDM coffee with chicory was a very good buy.  I did as one person suggested and let it breathe for a day (in a container) after taking it out of the packaging.  And I slept very well.  

But my mood is AWFUL.  I just have the worst attitude.  I am listening to some good Christian music, drinking my coffee, plotting my shower.  But I have got to get this mood resolved.  I haven't felt like this in a long time.  

Ron used to call it the "I Don't Wanna's"  maybe that is it.  I do have to give my props to Ron, living with me unmedicated for fourteen years.  Not many men could handle that.  I had maybe 5 bad years with the Alzheimer's/back at the end.  I got the better end of the deal even with the toilet issues.  

I saw Torbie this morning she is still alive.  She surprises me.  When Bubba got feeble he was gone in a few days, but she keeps going.  She sure loves her water bowl.  

That IS some good coffee.  I will be buying more.  CDM decaf coffee 

All ready to go: I am wearing an oversized pink t shirt over camo leggings.  With a fanny pack, can't avoid that; I need wallet, discount card for work, etc.  That gets me, I think, to the Walmart, lawyer's office, lunch, etc.  

My mood is better.  That's good I didn't want to dump on anyone.  

No comments: