Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday morning

 Work went OK yesterday.  A boss, not known for giving compliments, gave me one yesterday.  That was good to get positive feedback.  

I took a shower when I came home, not that my day was that icky (spending three hours on public transit!) or even working at Walmart and using the public bathroom icky, just "cold and flu season let's be smart".  So I did that, used my tea tree soap.  The plan is to put my hair up under a shower cap and wash everything else at night, then in the morning, wash my hair (I have to do it in the morning or it looks greasy) and "such" then go.  I can do this pretty much any day I work BUT Friday night.  Friday night I get home at 10:30, in bed at 11, up at 5.  I can barely get one shower in the morning much less add another at night.  But I'll see.  

I am supplementing my diet, last night I did a zinc lozenge even though I felt fine.  Just to be safe.  My diet was horrible yesterday.  I woke up with a horrible headache and could not beat it.  The only thing that seemed to help was the one Tylenol, one Advil trick after I got home.  I ate 2 lemon pies trying to beat it, and a small pecan pie (3 inch) which did help somewhat.  I had a protein shake with my pills for dinner because I had to get some redeeming value out of my intake for the day.  

Today I work 9:30-2.  I will do my job, it will be interesting to see how the break works out.  Surprisingly I am hearing a lot of school buses at 5 AM.  I think my high school started at 6 so I guess that makes sense.  But I had better head out of here and go to work.  

I am off at 2.  Not only that I have 2 days off after I get home.  So looking forward to that.  

No comments: