Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday morning

 Last night was about what I expected.  I was hoping for more help but they got cheap on the payroll and a lot of people had the night off.  Some of the other workers were not happy about that.  

And I started my cycle so that is progressing.   I am hoping I drop a couple of pounds of water weight but they had cupcakes yesterday at work so I may be a little bloated from that.  

Torbie is good, so are the other cats.  I am just really tired as I only worked out to get about 4 hours of sleep.  It is harder to work the night and then the next morning.  I am thinking to take a ride home from work as a result.  

They are doing construction near the bus stop but I can still access it so I'm happy.  It will be a gas station according to the sign so it is possible I could get a job there if needed.  I always wondered what kind of place they would put if they ever developed that lot, now I know.  For some reason I thought it would be a dollar store.  

Oh and at work - I had a sniffling co worker.  I had customers with deep, wet, coughs.  One guy was so bad I asked his wife "Is he sick?"  She denied it.  Yeah, right, he's hacking and wheezing so bad he can't talk, but he's "fine".  The problem we are not far from the border with Mexico, they don't regulate antibiotics so there is a lot of drug resistant pneumonia and TB.  I am terrified of getting that.  One reason I will likely wear my mask even after Walmart says I don't need it.  But I don't see WM doing that any time soon, they want the associates healthy and working.  

Got the shower so I am fresh.  I will likely experience some rain so I need to prepare for that.  The heater is running which bodes a chilly commute.  I am going to get dressed, bag up some candy, and do my God Time.  

I wore my "other" purple (more a magenta) jeans and a matching plaid flannel shirt.  I did my God time, got dressed, ready to go.  I even had a snack.  I have a mild headache I attribute to my cycle.  It is light enough outside I'll be seen at the bus stop and will be able to pick my way down the path to it as well.  I have some cash and my credit card.  The credit card page is down right now but I did get a peek and have a $50 balance which I intend to pay off when I can get access.  

Jeans fit great and the label says 18.  My two purple jeans, one is a lavender/mauve and by Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jean.  The ones I have on are Lane Bryant and as I said a magenta.  These have generous pockets which I love.  Both are an 18 which is a lot better than the 3x I was pushing early spring.  I still wear a 20 or 2XL top because I am chesty.  It's one of my medications does that.  I am not huge but it just renders me a size 20 or a 2X.  Bottom half is losing at a good rate so I'm happy about that.  

That's it for now.  

 

No comments: