Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday morning

 I slept pretty well in my nice fresh bed.  Did not have any problems.  I did wake up very early this morning had to pee something fierce, I think I was losing some water weight but scale # was the same when I got up and weighed.  The cats are good.  

Cleo has done so well, it makes me tear up when I think about her.  She got up in bed with me this morning, butting her head into me and purring.  Such a difference from the cat who ran away from me with food in my hand.  I am very proud of her.  

My music is playing "Blessed be the name of the Lord".  I was playing that the night Ron died, that and "Praise you in this storm".  Happily that is my reflex, to run to Jesus instead of away from Him.  

I need to take a shower and shave my legs as I will be wearing leggings today.  I will try to get a photo taken for you (Mom and Dad want one as well).   

Oh boy.  I only had a couple tank tops: one magenta and two white.  I tried the magenta and the bra straps were very apparent.  So I went with my white.  And it makes me look huge.  So be warned.  I will still try to get the photo.  

I also applied my luxury hand lotion $$ at the rate I am going that tube is going to last a while.  I just realized I had forgotten to do my God Time this morning so I'm going to go hit that.   Done, and my aunt is on the way.  

I also did up some bags of candy to hand out.  I put the Walmart candy in a different ziplock with no Scripture booklet ("intolerant"), but everyone else gets a booklet.  I also put the bills I need to pay in the bag so I am ready to go.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: