Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday afternoon

 Thank God my Claratin came my allergies are raging.  Now I am set for a year thank you Amazon and "Good Sense" generic provider.  I took one the minute I got the package open.  

I looked online Walmart has some inexpensive masks so I will try that (the goop that goes on your face type of mask) on my hands while continuing with the moisturizer.   I can get that tomorrow.  

And YES I did bring in the tree from the garage.  It is a six footer and cost me $22 last year, not counting lights and ornaments.  I only had enough money for the tree, one package of ornaments, and a string of cheap lights which did not work very well to my recollection.  I plan to get a garland and some sort of tree skirt (worst case I can use a white towel).  Ideal I also get a timer so I can put the lights on a timer every day.  

I ALSO brought in my small tree with the "Merry Christmas" ornament and crochet chain garland, it is about 6 inches tall.  I used to put it on a vending machine now it is in one of my windows.  AND the "Merry Christmas" Santa hat we will see if they let me wear it.  I will try at any rate.  I get the feeling management wants us jolly and full of Christmas spirit so they may not object.  Like Dad always said "If you don't ask the answer's always no".  

I talked to my sister (called her) which was overall fine but she did share very depressing tales of a friend of hers lost in probate hell.  Ron's will is probated, it was done right by a former lawyer and witnessed properly.  So my aunt can "execute" her Executor duties once she ties up a few loose ends.  That means I should get Ron's bank account, finally.  It has been a while doing all this but it is happening.  I am just glad it is moving.  

I took my Claratin and feel better.  I am glad I brought in the Christmas stuff; that was always an important holiday for me.  Working with the public took a lot of the edge off but the flame is still burning.  

Speaking of burning I need to figure out dinner.  I had a little rice with some melted cheese (sounded good) earlier so not really hungry, but I do need to eat and take my pills pretty soon.  I set up my coffee pot for tomorrow.  That is working pretty well on the outlet timer, it comes on when I get up.  

An interesting note.  According to size charts I have a flat butt for my waist, butt is smaller and losing more.  Waist is more sluggish.  When  I did low carb it was the opposite I had rapid "waist" loss but slower on the hips.  Now it's the reverse.  Some of that I venture is pre menopause I hear a lot of women complaining they gain in their belly during this time.  I still have a cycle most months but changes are happening.  One reason I want to hurry up and lose while I can.  I hear it is really hard to lose after full menopause.  

One interesting thing I learned from the size charts, I was what is now a size 4 when Ron and I met.  I had a 27 😂 inch waist I thought was "fat".  It is not that, now.  And that is OK I figure I will be about a 16/17 when I am done and that is alright.  

I am not trying to catch a man.  And that 😂 is generally when you find one.  


No comments: