Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday night, or my Friday night

 Two days off!  Whoo-hoo!  Work was uneventful (busy).  I was sure happy to see that cab.  He got hung up a little but I had time to shop a little after I clocked out.  

I have been wanting BBQ hot pockets for a while now but kept forgetting when I was at work.  I remembered today, went over to the freezer after I clocked out, and they had pepperoni or meatball, and one package of ham and cheese.  None of those interest me.  But they did have a nice looking package of corn dogs for $2 so I got that.  Most importantly, I remembered to put them in the freezer after I got home.  

I took a nap, had a good one, woke up with 4 cats in the bed.  Sometimes I think I need a King bed and not a queen.  But I would be sad giving up this bed as Ron did sleep on it a few times.  I was cold in spite of the many blankets, so I got up and dug out a pair of wool socks.  They have a hole in the heel but are warm.  I also put on my sweats.  

I made a pot of CDM decaf coffee with chicory.  I really like it a lot.  Then I ordered some more because I do like it a lot.  It is a lot cheaper than soda, easier to store, healthy, etc.  Chicory is a "pre" biotic.  I take a probiotic every night and the coffee will feed the bacteria.  

I called my parents.  They are fine, doing a thing tomorrow so no phone call then.  I will finish the laundry tomorrow, I am tired.  

I made dinner: a cheese fold over (corn tortilla with melted cheese), some kidney beans, and a corn dog.  Then I took my medication and the probiotic.  

My cycle is tapering off so basically acting like a normal cycle this time.  Good.  I should be all done with that by Wednesday when I have to go back to work, or nearly so.  I worked a little on my shopping list for Academy I need to get some wool socks and new work shoes there.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: