Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday morning

 I went to bed early last night so I have some time this morning.  I will have to go to bed pretty much the minute I get home tonight.  

I have a photo from yesterday, not the world's most flattering but I will remind you it was taken AFTER dinner.  We mainly wanted to feature the leggings which we did.  


I am holding steady at 210 on my weight today.  I didn't take a plate.  The food was good but I will be eating a hamburger for dinner tonight anyway.  My aunt did get a little sad as she bagged the leftovers thinking of Ron, how he didn't need a plate this year.  But he is at the feast this year so I don't feel bad for him missing our little meal.  

I work today, the plan is to get to work early, get my burgers, go over to Seasonal department, get a topper for my Christmas tree (not the hat you see in the photo I will be wearing that every day until Christmas, at work), maybe some lights, and pay for that.  Put it in my bag (along with the burgers) and stick that out of the way until lunch time when I can eat the burgers.  That's the plan.  

While the lights are up at the intersection, I did not check the crosswalk, so that may be a challenge today.  I will see.  My commute is dependent on a lot of moving pieces.  It would be really easy to get wracked with anxiety worrying about everything but I can't live that way.  

I want to have a good life, me in my Christmas leggings in front of the Christmas tree.  Torbie is still doing well.  I may have her for a while yet.  She is on the bed right now very cozy and comfortable.  Cleo was with her but not "with" her, just also on the bed.  The other cats are fat and happy as well.  

I'm going to take my shower.   Done.  I also remembered to take my collagen.  My stepmother swears by it, says her bone density has gone up and she feels stronger, that is the only new thing.  I am mainly worried about my hair and joints.  

I may have started my cycle, only 3 weeks late if it really did come today... and of course working today that could be fun.  I tried on my new mauve jeans (thrift shop) and they fit great, with ample pockets for my female supplies.  I am wearing them with a gray t shirt and my black sneakers.  It will apparently rain tomorrow so I am saving my waterproof shoes for that.  These shoes are still doing pretty well though, but I plan to replace them pretty soon.  They aren't quite as awesome if that makes sense.  And it has been about 6 months which is my arbitrary rule on that.  

I had some "plantar" issues a few years back and it was miserable, I don't want that coming back.  

The cats are good Biscuit got in my lap and Torbie is drinking out of the toilet now for some reason.  A water fountain (full) a regular bowl, mostly full and she wants the toilet.  I took out the hang in the bowl cleaning tablet so the water doesn't have any chemicals but I just find it odd.  She is, however, eating, very cute and cuddly, sleeping with me, wants pets, etc.  Not suffering.  I won't let her suffer.  It is apparently pretty cold out (40's) even though it is sunny.  I hope I am OK in my jacket.  I don't think it is windy so I should be alright.  I need to confirm my pickup tonight.  I didn't get ahold of him.  

Oh well I asked him to call or text when he got a chance.  It has been a few days since we discussed getting me tonight so I want to make sure (didn't say that).  It is just anxious being dependent on someone for transportation.  I always wonder if it is going to fall through.  But I guess car people worry about that too, is the car going to break down, will someone run into me, etc.  

I try not to be anxious I don't think it honors or respects God: You are the Lord of the universe but I know You won't help me because You don't care about my problems... and I can lean that way on occasion if I am brutally honest.  

Anyway that's it for now, very unlikely I will post tonight.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you let the cat drink out of the toilet? Just close the seat.

Heather Knits said...

It makes her so happy... who am I to say no? While I do kiss her it's not on the mouth.