Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday morning

 I slept great last night, slept in.  Got up at 7!  😂  That is late, for me.  My adoptive Mom used to call me "Earlybird".  

Torbie continues to drink out of the toilet but this morning I had some *business* and had to move her.  After I finished I decided to clean the toilet.  Which I did, with the door closed so she wouldn't get the cleanser on her paws.  Then I used my pet safe spray cleaner that co$t some money off Amazon because it is also unscented.  Ron loved it when I used that spray.  (Better Life).  He couldn't whiff anything and it does a good job.  I still have plenty, but can easily get more from Amazon.  So that's all done.  

I am also finishing off the clothes in the dryer, they should be done pretty soon and then I can hang them up.  I rounded up all the clean, dry, support socks (plenty!) and put them in their box.  

Oh, yesterday at work I got all the way to the bus stop before I realized I had forgotten my mask.  But I carry some in my bag so I was OK (paper, and one Walmart branded cloth one I ended up using).  I need to wash that and my vest, it has been a little while on the vest.  Uneventful ride to work.  Nice bus drivers.  

I slept great though and I don't remember what I dreamed.  I ordered more CDM decaf coffee with chicory which should come today.  I love drinking that coffee.  It is a nice dark roast but not bitter.  I searched for a while in the decaf coffee section of Amazon to find it.  I also think it is a nice nod to Ron's Creole heritage.  

So today: plans, finish laundry, take a shower and shave my legs, wash my vest and hang it up to dry.  My cycle is winding down.  I read some real horror stories in the menopause group but so far I have had pretty standard cycles, when they do come.  Apparently my birth mother had erratic periods for some years and only had a full blown menopause the last year or so of her life.  And she was in her 50's still having them so pretty safe to say I can expect that, too.  

The only thing I did have ovary surgery on both ovaries (taking off cysts and trying to get a tumor, they couldn't get it so they left it in there!  😡)  Anyway, they "did a lot of cutting" per doc so that may result in an earlier menopause.  I have read it can and I am OK with that.  I started at age 13.  I am now in my late 40's.  That's enough time to have kids if I had wanted.   I still could, possibly.  It would be a very high risk pregnancy but there's a shot if I wanted... I don't.  Hopefully if I remarry he will be OK with that.  

So the clothes are all hung up.  I just need to hand wash the vest and a couple of things I picked up from the thrift store, after my shower.  It took a while to empty out my vest, I have various things in there, pens, sugar free mints, granola bars, etc.  Then I just have to put them back tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.  

Tomorrow, aside from Walmart and my bank, I want to go to Academy and get some shoes which I already mentioned.  It is really important to have good shoes, I wear a men's 9.5 wide.  My feet are happy in those shoes and I have really minimal pain/fatigue considering the hours I stand every day.  

It is a nice sunny day so I may get outside for a sun bath.  It's good for my moods.  That's it for now.  

No comments: