Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday morning

 Woke up with a headache.  Also some HIVES on one leg.  These are not the weeping kind but a hard bump.  I'm thinking allergy.  I'm thinking to cut out wheat for a while.  It can't hurt.  I also need to get better about my food log.  

DID take some aspirin had moderate efficacy with that, did eat the lemon pie which nailed it.  I am glad I have a stash of lemon pies.  Weighed for the first time in a few days still 208.  

Last night I tried on my jeans in a 19 they were very comfortable so I will wear them today.  I will also take more aspirin to work.  Although if I get a headache in the morning (kill it I mean) it generally does not come back.  

At any rate cutting back on wheat will sure help with the weight loss.  I can make a tuna salad for Thursday and Friday nights.  Cycle presumably due sometime this week as well.  

I checked the bus schedules I can get to work early on Monday.  That's a relief.  

I'm going to take my shower.  Done.  Biscuit has discovered the space heater and is sitting in front of it.  I'm going to leave it on a few more minutes for him.  Cats love a "warm".  Oh, there he is (left bathroom) so I will turn it off.   

And I spent my last 20 minutes 15 on God, 5 on the cats (food and water), everyone got their petting and attention.  Baby Girl is running around the house like a maniac after her treats.  I will be going to work in a few minutes.  

That's it for now.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just made reservations for 2 days in Galveston next month and 2 days in the hill country, Fredericksburg and Luckenback. We usually go to Florida. Any recommendations for Galveston?

Heather Knits said...

Millers is a great place the locals favor, also the 61st street pier. Ron and I loved going and sitting on the upper deck and just relaxing and enjoying the fresh air. They have an amusement park on one pier near Miller's but we never did that, just buy a drink from the little shop on 61st and sit up top and soak it all up. I sprinkled Ron at Galveston State Park which is also nice if you just want to soak up some ambiance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll look for Millers and think about Ron being near.