Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday night

 Well the depression is back... it was nice not to have it for a while.  

It is hard for me to determine what of my depression is just typical for my illness and how much is grief over Ron.  I imagine I will have more depression as I get into the holidays.  Ron wasn't big on the holidays after his family threw him out like trash.  But I always liked the holidays, so it will be interesting to see how I handle them.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are all about family being together and my family is irrevocably altered.  

Good news, from what I read I do get Thanksgiving and Christmas days off.  So that's good.  It will be nice not to have to worry about a ride.  Can you imagine me trying to find someone to drive me home from work at 10 PM on Thanksgiving day?  [shaking head]

I am glad I got the tree set up.  I also got some Febreeze pine scented room spray.  I can spray that when I go in the room with the tree.  My outlet timer only has one outlet so I can't put a plug in on a timer although it is a thought.  But I really think plug ins are bad when you have a cat.  I don't mind the room spray because I only use a shot and only when there are no cats present.  

My dinner was good.  Those cream puff things are really good.  Not too sweet.  But filling enough I could take my pills with it.  Torbie just walked by the tree and did a double take at it.  Pretty funny.  Anyway I will not be eating those cream puff things on the regular.  

I am TIRED I think I will go to bed early.  I will leave my phone on in case Dad wants to call.  He is old enough I don't want to miss a call (over 80) because one thing I've learned you just don't know when someone's heart will stop.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: