Sunday, May 12, 2019

Up at 6 AM.

I slept OK but up at 6.  In the morning.  On my day off. 

OK, I guess I'll just get up then.  Ron was up.  I fed the cats. 

Last night Ron had problems with his cable box and called customer service.  They said they will need to upgrade our boxes.  Ron wants a service call, he doesn't want to do it ourselves.  I can't argue on that. 

I was glad he did the service call for the new modem.  Money well spent. That will happen Tuesday.  We will have to clean up his room some more so it is presentable.  I got rid of the worst (and it was pretty bad) the last time we cleaned his room. 

He kept trying to tell them to bring a TV but I reminded him last time they just borrowed mine.  That worked fine.  They finished up and put it back.  It is small and easily moved. 

I plan to take a shower after I make a lemonade, shave my legs - yeah, they need it - wash my hair, and take a short walk just to get the cardio going, stretch out my legs after their workout yesterday.  I am not sore, just very slightly stiff. 

Chuck is picking me up later on to take me to Walmart.  It should be interesting with Mother's Day.  I plan to get my groceries and medication. 

I picked out a heavy bag online.  Once I get permission to get rid of the vending parts, and do so, I will have plenty of room.  It is possible I might have room for a heavy bag AND a treadmill or rower.  But I don't want it too crowded either. 

I do some barbell work so I need clearance on that.  One day I was doing military (overhead, from seated position) presses and I kept banging the barbell on things.  Another time I was doing leg extensions and the arc had the plates hitting the wall repeatedly.  Hard to have a smooth workout with that happening!   I like the free space in it now. 

I can't forget I also need parking space for groceries (I bring them into the garage, close garage door, open door to the house so the cats don't get out), and room for Ron when he's coming and going off the ramp.  I use the garage for a lot of things. 

Off I go to make some lemonade and take my shower.  I could also stand to get started on the laundry. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone needs to update their medications as that is severe mania to do that. Working out completely naked in a dirty garage is really nasty at least put on some damn underwear next time. What the hell are you thinking?

Heather Knits said...

What was I thinking? I am fat and need to get into shape. That iw what I was thinking.

HOWEVER I did the ab workout, naked, on the floor in the hall, not in the garage. The garage needs some sort of flooring before I "get down". But good news in that department I will share later.