Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday

Ron somehow got the "regulator" out of his bottle of vodka - you know, the one that slows down the flow?  He was chugging straight from the bottle last night and kept me up talking loudly to himself. 

I got up, got ready, got him ready.  We went to work.  The machines were pretty bare, I helped him and then did my stocking.  He told me he could not push the bottles into the bottled vendor, so I did it.  He was able to unlock a few vending machines, which is an improvement on the other day. 

After he finished I did my work and then did an inventory, restocked the fridge, etc.  I drank a lot of caffeine.  I did remember to use the bill validator cleaning cards.  They clean out the bill acceptor so it has an easier time "taking" the money.  Nothing worse than a vending machine that refuses to take your money! 

I was glad I did that, because our last "pull" (that's what vendors call it when you take the money out) had some really nasty bills, I wanted to clean out the mechanisms.  I did that. 

We went home, it was a pretty good ride. 

I helped Ron out with some things and then took a short nap.  I didn't sleep well due to the caffeine.  I got up and had a headache.  I drank a caffeinated drink mix.  That helped.   Good luck sleeping tonight! 

Chuck came on time and we went to Academy first.  They are a sporting goods chain and I love going there.  I got 2 kettlebells, stayed in budget.  I looked in vain for headbands but did not find any. 

We left, put everything away in the trunk, and went to Walmart.  Walmart did not have Ron's pills.  He will have to talk to the doctor's office about that. 

I got the few things on my list, including a microfiber towel from the car care aisle.  They didn't have them in the sporting goods but I had seen them in the car section.  I remembered Ron's chicken at the last minute and also got some mac and cheese for me. 

I did buy some granola bars, etc. I seem to be OK eating peanut butter so I got some peanut butter themed items, but only ones without chocolate.  I squealed with delight when I found "my" shakes.  Walmart is still selling them.  I thought they had cleared them out.  I bought 2 cases. 

I found a cashier I like and checked out.  Chuck took me home and I put everything away.  Then I took a walk. 

I was too tired and I had done a lot of manual labor already, so I didn't want to do weights today.  I would rather take an extra day and not get injured.  But I did take a 20 minute walk.  It was nice out.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I had better get my fresh air today if I wanted it. 

I came back, Ron was working on his chicken strips but let me take them away.  I put them up.  He has lots of food in the fridge, that makes me happy. 

I have mac and cheese for dinner, I already had a lot of protein for the day so that will be fine. 

The cats are good.  Baby Girl didn't want breakfast but got some later.  I need to pour half of Biscuit's 20 pound bag of cat food into the canister.  Tired.  That will be fun.  But he needs to eat tomorrow.  I will probably give him a little extra just because I will be manipulating food and it doesn't seem fair to wave it around without feeding it. 

Torbie got on me during my nap, she was sweet.  I haven't seen much of her though.  I think Biscuit is reading as I type, he just ran in the room and sat on my foot. 

I'm going to go, do the cat food first and then my own dinner. 

No comments: