Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday afternoon

So, my day, got up at 3:30, did my workout, shower, dressed, got Ron dressed (he is needing more help with that lately), off to work. 

Our first driver was a JW and Ron inadvertently got her spouting their beliefs all the way to work.  [sigh, rolleyes]  NOT how I wanted to start my day.  I was dying to tell her Ron has gotten multiple blood transfusions. 

Work was pretty uneventful except the incident I mentioned in another post.  I helped Ron stock and did my work. We came home and I had a glass of milk, took a nap. 

Biscuit slept with me.  It helps the foot of my bed is under the best A/C vent in the house.  The cats enjoy laying there.  We had a good nap but I woke up with a headache.  I am out of Diet Mountain Dew so I had one of my "60 mg caffeine" energy drinks.  That helped. 

I got on the computer for a while, took out some trash, Biscuit got in my lap, I gave him treats, Ron got up and went in the kitchen.  We had the discussion I mention in the other post.  He mentioned he broke a tooth, or a filling fell out (facepalm).  How much will it cost?  Thank God I put him on my discount plan.  He is paying for that himself, to be completely clear.  And it will have to wait until after we renew our insurance.  He didn't say anything about it hurting, just that it was jagged, it sounded like when my filling fell out.  Hopefully it will ALSO be a $100 fix.  That would be best case. 

Then he went back to bed after treating the girls.  He is kind of surly right now.  He is allowed but it doesn't make me want to spend time with him.  And he called me mean!  I will just avoid him for a while.  I am completely able to keep myself occupied. 

I am hoping I get my floor tiles today.  The post office lied and said they delivered them Saturday, they did not.  I did get some towels delivered Saturday and they are fine, so I think if they had come they would have stayed on the porch like the towels.  However, this has happened a few times and I got my item a day or two later, I am hoping that happens in this case. 

I had a very good workout this morning and am really looking forward to getting some color and padding out there.  I almost fell off my bench during my last upper body workout.  It would be nice to know I won't split my head open if I do.  I would also like to do abs on the floor.  I am very wobbly on the stability ball so some backup padding would be great, I won't worry about falling. 

But that is all dependent on the post office.  I am really disappointed they lied. 

Ron, when he was in a better mood, said he wanted chicken tomorrow.  They have "$1" chicken specials (actually more than $1 but not much) all over town.  He likes Church's.  So we have that on the agenda for tomorrow.  We are going around lunchtime so I can do my workout and shower in the morning, go get some biscuits (they have really good biscuits) and burn it off because I worked out.  I might even get some chicken strips if we have the time.  That will take up tomorrow.  I would like to get out in the garage and do some more purging. 

Wednesday is garbage day but I don't have a whole lot.  I do have a fair amount of recycles so I will put them out.  I try to recycle when I can but I don't obsess over it.  If I am depressed and drinking a plastic bottle of soda, it is probably going in the trash.  But if my mood is better I will take the trouble to recycle it. 

I would like to get out on Wednesday but we will see.  It is going to be nice on Wednesday, so I can get out.  I am thinking about taking 2 buses to the sporting goods store, and then 2 buses home.  I don't think I will actually have a tremendous amount of walking out of that, either.  It's just a thought right now. 

Ron can use the time by himself. 

Oh, my fitness tracker, 106 "move minutes" (goal is 70), 39 cardio minutes (goal is 35).  I walked a little over a mile and a half. 

That's it for now. 


No comments: