Monday, May 13, 2019

Some good news for a change

When I was a kid, I always wanted the good news first.  Our supervisor got back to us.  She will be sending the truck to pick up the vending parts sometime in the next month. 

Yay!  I get my garage back!  That will be awesome.  I can hardly wait to get some of those flooring tiles in red and black (I saw some on Walmart), the punching bag, some gloves... it will be fitness paradise out there.  I also have a heavy duty fan I can use in the summer. 

I set the alarm for 3 am.  I like to see myself as a bad ass fitness queen, lifting and doing cardio at all hours.  However, 3 am came and I stayed in bed. 

We went to work, stocked, got a delivery, came home.  I took a nap, I just didn't feel well-rested. 

I was cold during my nap and got a blanket.  I had to move Torbie, felt terrible about that.  But she came back once I spread the blanket.  I didn't sleep well during the nap so I got up early. 

I donned my exercise clothes and did abs on the floor, then stretchy band shoulder work.  My job is hard on the shoulders so it's important to keep everything moving smoothly. 

Then I climbed on the exercise bike and did my warmup, then 30 minute intense intervals.  My heart rate was right up near my maximum.  Got that finished, did my cool down, and logged my workout.  I have a notebook, a fitness tracker, and a blog where all I talk about are my workouts. 

I took a shower (needed it!) enjoying my new tub mat.  The tub floor had gotten rather slippery the other day and I almost fell and cracked my head.  That's the last thing we need so I got a rubber mat.  It worked very well. 

Ron needed some help so I did that.  He is in the bathroom emptying urinals (I heard a reader scream at that), and then will get dressed.  He is taking me out to dinner, we haven't done that in ages. 

It should be a good meal.  Ron is in a better mood right now so I will enjoy it while it lasts. 

I am so happy I can get rid of that JUNK!  Without going to prison! 

No comments: