Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Make it stop! (headache)

I was doing OK.  I had a snack, of some yogurt.  That went OK.  I ate an energy bar and took my pills.  That did not go well, the headache lunged back and I feel like I have talons in my skull. 

I took a hot shower hoping that would help, it did not.  The smell of my conditioner revolted me.  I am battling nausea.  It hurts to move. 

I tried taking a nap, that did not help.  Biscuit did jump up on the bed and give me a nice massage on my belly.  I woke up before my alarm went off.  I got dressed, I had a Walmart delivery arriving, I have to be dressed and outside for that.  I got dressed and turned on my phone. 

I always turn my phone off when I'm sleeping, unless Ron (or my Dad, I'd imagine) is in the hospital.  I took out the garbage (not fun) and took the can to the curb.  That's done. 

By the way, I have a huge pile of clothes/shoes that will be donated Thursday.  I am eager to get them out of the house. 

I went back in and checked my email.  I had forgotten to click the "text me" box regarding my delivery.  They said it was already on the way, a woman with an unfortunate long name I could not pronounce if you paid me to. 

She showed up in a couple of minutes, I helped her get the groceries in the garage.  I only had $35 worth so not much.  She left, I put the door down and started bringing things in the house.  The cats love to go out and smell the bags, learning about the driver. 

I figure they know more about her than I ever will.  I put everything away.  I had a ton of plastic bags and a huge bag tied shut stuffed with more bags.  I just threw them all away.  I kept about 10, that is plenty.  Yes, I could have gone to the store and recycled them but Ron has trouble holding things when I push him in the wheelchair.  So easier to toss them. 

God says the universe will melt and burn anyway (2 Peter Chapter 3) so it doesn't matter.  That's done.  I drank some electrolyte drink.  It didn't help. 

I have already taken Excedrin and had a Mountain Dew so I am well over my caffeine for the day.  I've got nothing else.  I might go to a doc in the box and see about getting some Imitrex.  I didn't like the chest pains I got but I need to be functional. 

I got Ron cleaned up and dressed.  I just now picked up all the obvious trash off the floor @ the head of his bed, half a large trash bag, took that out.  I found something he had been looking for.  I also found a big bag of clean socks so he can change his socks more often. 

He is in the kitchen eating pineapple out of a cup, they come shelf stable, he puts them in the fridge, eats them at will.  At least he is getting some fruit in his diet.  I just wish he liked leafy green vegetables. 

My headache is marginally better, enough that I sprayed some Febreeze all over the house.  I hope this visit goes well and Ron gets what he wants.  My cable is fine, except for one remote - I will ask about this - I dropped it a couple of times and the #3 isn't working very well.  I don't like many channels with a 3 in it so it's not important, but if they're coming out anyway I will ask. 

I have no idea what I will do for dinner or even if I will eat at all.  I'll have to see how I feel in a couple of hours.  Right now I am doing good to hold drinks down.  I don't want to push it. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: