Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The answer to every problem, more drinking

Ron was pretty sober all day. 

I don't get why he would start drinking once the cable guy arrived.  I don't get that at all.  Especially since we are paying for the service call. 

I would want to be sharp and alert to converse with the tech.  I would not want to be slobberingly drunk, slurring my words.  I'll say it again, I would want to be sharp. 

But he deliberately chose not to be.  He is so drunk he was talking about his shirt.  He is not wearing one.  I got him to eat some food at least but agh. 

My headache crawled off a little, I ate some chips.  I am praying it does not increase.  But stress like this doesn't help. 

At least he isn't having a blackout. 

I still don't know if I'm going to eat any dinner.  I will wait another hour or two. 

No comments: