Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday morning

Last night I heard the dog next door playing with a tin can in her yard and barking.  I think it's because she saw me waiting in my driveway, for my Walmart Delivery (love them!).  I was worried I would hear it all night but I did not.  She made some noise moving around near my bedroom, but they were outside in their side yard picking up and rearranging, this morning.  No can noise.  No barking.  I was OK with that but I did have a horrible vision of the dog chewing on my siding.  Don't buy a house with a zero property line.  Terrible idea.  I would not do it again. 

Anyway, like I said they were making some noise this morning "picking up" for lack of a better term.  Hopefully throwing away the can.  I decided to get up, it was a little after 7.  I had a moderate headache.  I got up and had one of my "60 mg caffeine" energy drinks.  Ron was up so I talked to him.  I kissed him on top of his head but it was sweaty.  Eww. 

He was drinking in the kitchen.  He told me he had something to tell me but I would be mad at him.  I made a joke about getting my stun gun before he went any further.  I did not, of course.  He continued.  He reminded me how he frequently opens a bottle of soda by holding it between his back teeth and then twisting the bottle with his hand.  How I have told him "Don't do that, you'll break a tooth". 

I could see where this was going.  He said he had been very drunk the other night and wanted "a pineapple (soda)".  He forgot about the vice grips and used his teeth to open the bottle, but he broke a molar doing it. 

I told him so.  I then asked if it was the same tooth he told me about last night, or whether he had 2 broken teeth.  He said just the one, but it was a molar.  Well, crap. 

He wondered how much it would cost.  Over a thousand if he needs a crown, I told him.  Maybe $100 if they can make it a big filling.  He wasn't happy to hear it.  He was complaining it was sharp.  I told him mine had been before I got it fixed.  Happily he did mine for $100.  It has some sensitivity but I will take that over the cost of a crown/root canal.  I didn't tell him about the sensitivity issue. 

I need to scrape up some motivation to do my workout.  I want to do abs in the garage and then do intervals on the bike.  I'm just feeling pretty sluggish today.  But my workout is not going to do itself.

I had better make it a good workout if I want to eat some biscuits later. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just get the damn tooth pulled. Spending $1000 on him is just a waste of money. He will do this again and again and again. Maybe just pull all his teeth while you are at it and save yourself the time and money.